Florida Weekly is dedicated to serving our communities in a constructive role during this time of need. Our communities need to hear from you now more than ever to get though this crisis.
To inform the community, Florida Weekly has set up a state-wide community resource site in BETA
Here local businesses can post information about how your business will be operating during COVID-19 outbreak. You can share information about any extra precautions the business is taking, if you are offering delivery or takeout options, if you’re providing any extra services to the community, or whether you’re experiencing delays. And its FREE!
It’s critically important to stay connected with our residents right now and Florida Weekly is here for you during this important time. WE WILL get through this together!
Here is the marketing plan for this site
Here is the marketing plan:
- -In Paper Ads All Markets Promoting the Site Until The Crisis is Adverted
- -Dominate Blend Digital Banner Ads All Markets (See Below)
- -Social Media Posts for all markets with boosts
- -Email Blast to All Florida Weekly Database announcing the site
- -Video on YouTube from Me Announcing the site to be shared on social media
- -Banner Ad on Main Home Page of FloridaWeekly.com
- -Site Ads on top of all pages of all FloridaWeekly Individual Markets
- -Banner Ads on this Week’s e-edition summary
- -Press Releases to Local Television Media announcing the site